About our Certification Process
CERTIFIED PRODUCT QUALITY
Where Quality Meets Innovation!
LubeXChange delivers assurance with each transaction that all products purchased meet or exceed the listed performance specifications, is correctly identified, its packaging condition is accurately described, and is free from any form of contamination.
To meet our stringent standards, our Sellers must certify each posted product for the following:
- Accurate product identification by brand, product name, and package size
- Product performance specifications
- Condition of product’s packaging (Excellent, Good, Fair, or Poor)
- Free from any form of contamination including;
- Cross-contamination with another lubricant
Our commitment to quality does not stop there. Through our Lab Verified system, Sellers may submit a product sample that is tested by our independent laboratory for key performance and formulation characteristics. Those results are then made available to our Buyers prior to making a purchase.
LubeXChange also requires both its Sellers and Buyers to maintain retain samples on all bulk transactions to confirm compliance with our quality certification process.
Our goal is to provide complete satisfaction for both the Seller and Buyer on every transaction!